27 January 2010

Uruguay - Punta del Este - Nightlife

We arrived in Punta del Este in the same bus, but he was bringing a surf board with him.
We ended up drinking Vino Tinto in Buenos Aires a few weeks later.

In Punta del Este we looked up a hostel together. We had lunch in a funny shopping center. I don't remember the food. This is a summer outpost in Uruguay famous among Argentinos and Brazileiros.

I remember playing some game in the hostel, a card game? I don't remember. With some young americans and some brasilian girls. Drinking wine or beer, can't remember either... The night was late and one of the young americans told me my English was perfect, I had no accent, I told him he was drunk!
My guitar was going around and one of the american guys played some blues. I ended  up playing some brasilian classics with the brasilian girls. I remember them singing the complete lyrics of SAMPA, this was very sweet for me, first time someone could sing the song to my guitar chords.

We went to a pub with a live concert, not so good. I remember the social environment among this group. I ended up thinking, "I will just leave them now...". I will just leave you now. In the begining of my university years, my friends, back in my home town, used to call me "estou farto" (I'm sick of it). Let's have something different now!

No comments: